- Clothing and accessories can be returned or exchanged within 28 days of purchase. After 28 days, we only accept returns on faulty items (this excludes fair wear and tear). Please note that this does not include bespoke orders or special editions; these are handmade to order and non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- All returns and exchanges are to be sent to:
Mary Benson World, Studio 105, Hackney Downs Studios, 17 Amhurst Terrace, E8 2BT.
- For the return to be accepted, the garments and/or accessories must be returned in their original, unworn and undamaged condition with tags still attached.
- Please include your original order statement with your return and send us an email to email@example.com quoting the order number and stating whether you would like a refund or an exchange. If you want an exchange, please also let us know in what size and colour.
- For an exchange, allow up to 7 working days for your replacement item to be sent out.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for the costs of any return shipping.
- We strongly advise returning all items via a tracked service. Please make sure you obtain a receipt of postage, as we are unable to reimburse buyers for packages lost in the post.
- We will let you know via email as soon as we have received your returned parcel.
- Please note that we do not accept returns for items that have been bought through one of our external stockists.